Software Tool Development
Visor is well known for providing user-friendly software tools for mission planning and control of radar systems, including experience with hardware for many remote sensing applications.
Areas of Expertise
Data Acquisition. Real-time signal processing and data dissemination.
GPU programming. Multi-GPU programming for time-critical applications.
Graphical User Interfaces. Intuitive interfaces to support radar data collection and analysis.
- MPSI. Ground Control Station software used to provide situational awareness and remotely control SAR payloads.
- ControlScope. Full-featured UI for controlling radar systems and displaying & analyzing radar data.
- SAR Image Formation. Time-domain back projection (TDBP) image formation software at P-, L-, and X-band, running on high-performance GPU processors.
- Dragonfly. Survey guidance software used for accurate, repeatable flight lines.
- Wasp. Software to control an airborne EO/IR sensor, view its streaming video and metadata, and disseminate annotated video to other applications.
- SAR Target Detection. GPU-accelerated CFAR detection software for real-time target detection.